Tomorrow brings the Hawaii Social Media Summit. The event is part of the Technology & Internet Expo. Organizers have recently posted the speaker track schedule (which opens with keynotes by Roxanne Darling of the Hawaii chapter of the Social Media Club and Simon Fiddian from Wavecom Solutions (formerly Pacific LightNet).
The list of topics includes:
- From Fishers to Farmers – Bringing Your Brand to Your Customers Using Social Technologies
- Real Conversational Marketing: The Rise of Human Business Teams
- Web Analytics
- Reputation Management and Monitoring
- Social Media: It’s More Than Tweets the Eye
- Use Video and Go to the Head of the Class
The event, priced at $97, is sold out, with 200 delegates, according to Quincy Solano, President & Chief Operating Officer of Technology News Bytes. But several attendees plan to live tweet sessions, allowing people to follow the conversation by tracking the Twitter hashtag #hisms. Or #smshi. Both seem to be in use.
Following the event, there’s a “Social Media Social” that’s open to the public and taking place at the Ala Moana Hotel from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.